The Mill Hill School Foundation offers education to boys and girls aged between 3 and 18 in its four schools.
The schools occupy a magnificent 120-acre parkland site just 10 miles from Central London and within easy reach of Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton Airports, motorways, bus, underground and rail links.
For those interested in the Schools’ Competition Act Settlement Trust consultation and on nominations for the appointment of trustees please consult the OFT website.
The Foundation aims to provide excellence in education:
- by supporting pupils in the passage from childhood towards adulthood
- by developing in every pupil self-discipline, responsibility, spiritual and moral values, leading to the highest possible standards of behaviour, consideration for others and a pride in oneself and one’s achievements
The Foundation seeks to achieve this by:
- offering a broad, flexible and forward-looking curriculum which encourages among pupils intellectual curiosity, sound learning and a spirit of enquiry in the pursuit of academic excellence
- upholding the Christian faith whilst encouraging understanding of and respect for those in the School who are of other traditions
- providing opportunities for the development of leadership, independence and responsibility
- building upon a friendly school community
- appreciating equally all members of the School community and all worthy achievements by each of those members
- providing the assured quality of a well-qualified, committed staff
- working in close partnership with parents
- offering a wide range of extra-curricular activities through which pupils can develop their social, sporting and cultural abilities promoting an awareness of the world outside the School and a desire to serve the local and wider community so that society may be thereby enriched