The Mill Hill School Foundation offers education to boys and girls aged between 3 and 18 in its four schools.
The schools occupy over 150 acres of grounds just 10 miles from Central London and within easy reach of Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton Airports, motorways, bus, underground and rail links.
For those interested in the Schools’ Competition Act Settlement Trust consultation and on nominations for the appointment of trustees please consult the OFT website.
- To strive for excellence in education
- To develop in all those who study and work here, moral integrity and the confidence to stand up for what you believe in.
- To support and guide pupils from childhood towards adulthood
- To build a sense of community and environmental awareness
To strive for excellence in education through:
- An optimum environment in which outstanding learning can take place
- A forward looking curriculum which establishes strengths in the core subjects but is also broad and flexible enough to adapt to the demands of the 21st Century
- Methods that equip pupils with the tools and habits of mind that enable them to navigate the global environment
- High expectations of all pupils and staff and a belief that everyone can achieve and succeed
- Promoting life-long learning and well-being amongst pupils and staff
To develop in all those who study and work here, moral integrity and the confidence to stand up for what you believe in. This is achieved by:
- Practising respect and tolerance in our multi faith and multi-cultural environment, through an understanding of Christian values and traditions
- Providing opportunities to develop socially responsible pupils
- Encouraging pupils to recognise the local, national and international context of their own education
To support and guide pupils from childhood towards adulthood. This is achieved by:
- Providing a wide range of activities that enable pupils to develop the skills and attributes of confidence, curiosity, independent thinking, creativity, leadership and teamwork, resilience, emotional intelligence and adaptability
- Cultivating interests, talents and disciplines that will enhance the pupils’ experience of life, now and in the future
- Encouraging pupils to be self-aware, resilient and to celebrate their individuality
To build a sense of community and environmental awareness (both within the school community and beyond). This is achieved by:
- Working in close partnership with parents, alumni and the local community
- Encouraging compassion and social responsibility in pupils through giving
- Managing our organisation in a financially and environmentally responsible manner
- Engaging our pupils’ in environmentally conscious attitudes and an appreciation of the natural world