The Mill Hill School Foundation is committed to excellence. Through our continued commitment to delivering an outstanding coaching provision and our drive for pupil progression, we have developed a unique portfolio of partnerships with professional clubs across many of our core sports.
The unique links our pupils have with professional players and coaches ensures that they receive the highest level of support, whilst bolstering the already highly-skilled sports departments across The Foundation. We continue to drive innovation and collaboration in all that we do, and the links to professional club sides makes certain that this remains central to our practice.
These partnerships not only offer exclusive packages, including exclusive access to their training grounds, clubs and camps, support with facility investment and player visits and ticket deals, the real opportunity comes from our links with their coaching staff.
Each partnership helps us to strengthen our coaching pedigree, granting opportunities for coach education and professional development across the different sports, as well as allowing world-class players and coaches to join us for Games afternoons and squad training.
Benefits to the schools:
- Exclusive access to different training centres
- Continued professional development provided by senior members of each partnership for all Foundation staff
- Collaboration and consultation with key grounds staff to ensure all facilities are at optimum standard
- Player pathways available for both male and female pupils into various academy and county settings
- Access to a guest speakers for school events
- Guidance and involvement from partnership coaching staff in our Sport Scholarship programmes
- Fixture opportunities with domestic/international travelling teams or clubs
- Opportunity for Foundation pupils to be selected as a ball person/ flag bearers at various fixtures
- Pupils granted exclusive access to domestic evening and holiday player camps
- Guidance will be given to Heads of Department and Heads of Sport on various philosophies and strategies to ensure the highest quality of coaching is maintained, and complements that of the partnership models
Our current professional partnerships are with: