An offer is made subject to satisfactory performance in entrance tests and interview.
To accept the offer, the Acceptance Form must be completed and signed by the pupils’ parent(s) and an Acceptance Deposit of £2,000 must be paid. If the pupil is staying for a full academic year or longer, a further Additional Term’s Deposit needs to be made.
A CAS is issued to full boarding pupils requiring a Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa.
Before the pupil enrols in September, further forms need to be completed:
For all pupils
- Health Declaration Form
- Day Visits Parental Consent Form
- Individual Music Lessons Request Form (optional)
For pupils commencing the One Year GCSE or Two Year GCSE course
- Guardianship Agreement Form
- Off Site Visits Parental Consent Form
Further information is shared with pupils, parents and agents before enrolment in September:
- Uniform Information
- Pupil and Parent Handbook
- Expectations and Standards
Parents are encouraged to read through the School website.